A warm welcome to the Guest House Heißenlehen!
The guest house is situated at about 900 m a.s.l. on the south facing slopes above the village of Ramsau. The cozy guest house is run by the Gschoßmann-Family with a lot of passion and love of details, which will make you feel at home in an instant!
If you are looking for a place where you can wind down from your everyday life, have a relaxing breakfast on the sunny terrasse while enjoying the view of the Berchtesgaden Alps, this is your place!
But also for the active and mountaineers, this place is perfectly located: You can start your hiking trips along the Salzalpensteig and the Soleleitungsweg directly at the door step. Further, the Hintersee and all the other hiking/mountaineering/climbing trips are within easy reach (even without car by using the RufBus!)
All of our rooms are named after mountains or alpine pastures that you can spot from your window or balcony: Watzmann, Hochkalter, Mordau…if you are lucky, you can pick your most favorite one!
- Large, modern and well equipped double rooms
- Large breakfast buffet with local products and homemade jam.
- tea and coffee availabe 24/7
What we offer:
- free praking
- traditional and cozy dining room
- daily news mail with incl. weather forecast and event schedule
- free WiFi
- hiking poles
- maps and description of hiking routes
- E-Bike rental
- 15% discount on prices of several sights of the area
Enough said, it’s time to enjoy and get active!
Visit our homepage for more information www.heissenlehen.de.
We are looking forward to being your hosts at Heißenlehen!